Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I got tagged!

OK Elaine...you tagged me, so here it is!


5 Things I plan (Lord willing) to do before I die:

1) Own a horse again.
2) Live in Lake Tahoe with my husband someday.
3) Assuming we are blessed with them, be able to enjoy our grandchildren...see things come full circle.
4) Have a vacation on a dude ranch with my family.
5) Be totally comfortable with my own body (and be my goal weight! He he!)

5 things I can do:

1) ARC Weld (It might not be pretty but it sticks!)
2) Wire a GFP outlet correctly
3) Get a BIG splinter out of my son's foot (Ok it took two days to get up the nerve..but we did it! He was a "brave boy!")
4) Get violets to flower
5) Take a 5 minute shower (thanks to being raised in a house with only one bathroom and 7 people, it's just not enjoyable to hear "HURRY UUUP!" every 2 minutes!)

5 Things I cannot do:

1) Back a trailer attached to a truck or car, proficiently.
2) Enjoy sewing.
3) Take the place of my son when he's undergoing a medical test or procedure.
4) Fold a fitted sheet.
5) Understand why people are purposly mean.

5 Things that attract me to the opposite sex

1) Compassion
2) Love and fear of God
3) Strong work ethic
4) Vulnerability
5) Honesty

5Things I say most often

1) OH MAN!
2) Let's see....
3) Oh my gosh!
4) Good gracious
5) You have got to be kidding me...

5 Celebrity crushes

1) Chiefs Quarterback, Trent Green
2) Jason Taylor, Plays for the Dolphins
3) Sam Elliot
4) Kevin Costner
5) Alan Jackson

5 people I want to do this

1) My friend, Laurie
2) My friend, Vigdis
3) My Mom
4) My sister Chris
5) My sister Carol

6 comments:

Laney said...

"Take the place of my son when he's undergoing a medical test or procedure." That one got me, I have tears in my eyes, you are such a loving mother!

I forgot about Alan Jackson, I love that big, blond drink of water!!! Ever since the 9/11 song, I have really thought that he is a good man.

One last thing, I love having a friend who can weld!!:-)

Jersey Girl said...

You can weld? I'm impressed.

Meg said...

Oh my that's an easy thing that I CAN'T DO!!Its one of the biggest frustrations I've ever had in my entire life so far...Talk about helpless! Thanks...
Oooh Yesss Alan Jackson! (Ever hear 'way down yonder on the Chattahoochi' (sp)? LOVE that song!
Yes, knowing how to weld has really gotten me far in life..., it is fun though...maybe someday I can show you how!! One big hint...don't wear a fuzzy sweater like the one girl in our class did...She never showed up to anymore classes after she was doused with the fire extinguisher..Hmm, wonder why she gave up so easily??

Meg said...

"Easy thing that I can't do", meaning, it was easy to think of that one! Thought I should clarify...

Unknown said...

lol, yeah how do you fold a fitted sheet anyway. I just tuck it together and roll it up and you're good to go! hehehe

Meg said...

Hey, That's MY method! Who need Martha Stewart anyway?