Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Whew..we made it through the sickness, I mean the season!

This is the first time that I'm actually glad to be taking down the tree and any semblance of the holidays! From December 14th til January 1st, someone in our family had a horrible sleep-wrecking cough, ear infection, doctors visit (a total of $200 in just co pays not to mention prescriptions!), sore throat, body aches, or a runny nose, every single day! Poor Mike, we thought he was scott-free and the Saturday before Christmas, he started getting sick too. So it ran its course right through our house, but we did enjoy our relatively sleepless holiday. At least we were all together! No one seemed to want to visit us. Hmm, wonder why??
On another note, some people have been asking me how my MRI turned out and it was good, no signs of regrowth! So lets just keep it that way. Next one is in February. Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. We were all in bed by 10 New Years eve....Oh well, Mike and I woke up to the sound of the the neighbors yelling "Happy New Year!" and that was just as good as seeing the ball drop for us!!!
I'll be adding updated pictures as soon as I figure out my new camera! (My wonderful Christmas/Birthday present! Unfortunately it was needed as I facilitated the early demise of my old camera while we were on vacation in November...it just slipped from my hand on to the concrete.....really!)

No comments: